Friday, January 19, 2007

Sharing Knowledge

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how amazing you are as a class. The wiki pages are fantastic! I am so excited that we are using this technology. Thanks to all of you who are working at home! I am learning so much from you. Continue to share with me and your peers ideas you have for the newspaper and Internet sites where we can get awesome graphics! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to show your work off to the rest of HTMS and the world!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

I agree with Mrs. McGuyer. I really enjoy reading your posts and am learning a great deal from you all. Having you so excited about learning that you post from home is awesome! I look forward to reading more. -Dr. Williams

Pat Hodge said...

I agree 100% with Mrs. McGuyer's statement that you all are an amazing class. Your technology skills far exceed my expectations. I read your blogs often and think you gave very thoughtful answers to Mrs. McGuyer's question of how you would use $1,000.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy seeing our newspaper on the internet, and making a wiki page. It is really fun and i am learning from it also.

Anonymous said...

I liked making the wiki it is really fun it also is a very good learning expeirence.

Anonymous said...

The Wiki is awesome, it helps us do alot of newspaper things that we couldn't do using publisher. It's fun being able to share our interests on our profile also.

Anonymous said...

I think Mrs. McGuyer summed up what most of the newspaper staff is doing. I work at home all the time. I think the newspaper looks awesome.